Thursday, August 19, 2010

What to do with my hair?

I'm running out of cute ideas on how to style my hair... I usually just keep it straightened, and it barely sits on top of my shoulders. Sometimes I'll curl it with a 1/2'; barrel curling iron, since it's so short. If I scrunch it, with the product i use it comes undone and looks really bad...


Any ideas on how to wear it just around the house or for school? Please and thanks (:What to do with my hair?
http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumhairstyles/ss/medhairs_4.htm


i like 4, 5, and 7 =) hope this helpsWhat to do with my hair?
pony tail (messy)


leave it natural


style it (layers or sumthin)


good luck =)
you hair is too short to wear in a pony tail. try a messy bun its what all the girls wear here!

No comments:

Post a Comment