Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I use my curling iron?

I have a hot tools curling iron like this one


http://www.shop.com/op/~Helen_Of_Troy_Ho鈥?/a>


and I want to make my hair look like this


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/8/H/curl鈥?/a>


how do I do that? my hair is probably a bit shorter than that and pretty thickHow do I use my curling iron?
make sure that when you do the curls. you dont make round curls.. curl down... and use styling spray or cream to keep the hold... use small strands of hair, not too thick or the style will fall apart easily....How do I use my curling iron?
take each section (about a square inch of hair) and twist it first. then, curl the twisted section with the curling iron and wiggle the iron out while you hold the rolled up hair against your head (takes some practice - be careful to only hold your hair and not the iron. Use a clip to hold it in place. Continue til you have all the hair done. Let it cool completely (about 10 minutes) before taking it out. Use your fingers to comb through the curls a little and use the curling iron to touch up spots that didn't hold the curl as well.





Good luck!
dont stand in the shower
Hi, I actually read this really good article about how to use a curling iron, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Tools/How_to_Use鈥?/a>
good advice gurl above me
Heat up your curling iron in an outlet for about 5 minutes or as long as necessary.Apply a styling cream made especially for curled hair styles such as Luster's S-Curl Comb Thru Texturizer Extra Strength and comb through with a wide-toothed comb. Determine the size you'd like the curls to be, and separate one lock of hair. Spray the lock with an extra strength-hold hairspray. Using a foam curler or hot roller, roll the lock of hair into the curler TIGHTLY from the bottom up. Fasten securely at the scalp, using bobby pins if necessary.


Keep curler/rollers in hair for as long as necessary (until they cool, or the curl is holding).
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment