Monday, August 16, 2010

Blowdrying hair with round brush?

I had to get my hair cut chin length and layers on sides (Sides are in the worst shape - fuzzy) due to a bad straightener that is growing out. I got opinions from 3 GOOD hairdressers this week as I've been battling the dilemma to just cut it all the way short and start over. Each one of them was able to make it look GREAT by either using a curling iron or blowdrying with a round brush. I tried it this evening and I just got frizz. I couldn't do it. My hair is about one inch of curl growing in and the rest down to chin length is fuzzy straight from a bad straightener. It's in layers too (long ones) with side swept bangs that tend to frizz and get on my nerves too. Is there an easier alternative? I'm tempted to go in once a week like the little older ladies to get her to do it if it doesn't cost too much until I can learn how. Or, should I try hot rollers or steam rollers or ???? Any suggestions??? And, now I don't want to start over shorter.Blowdrying hair with round brush?
Product! Product! Oh, and don't forget some PRODUCT!!!





Try a smoothing %26amp; straightening balm.





Wash your hair, towel dry until it is just damp and then work the balm into your hair (read packaging to check for recommended usage %26amp; amount) THEN blowdry with the round brush with the blow dryer going DOWN the hair shaft.





You will need biceps of steel for this one as you will need to hold the dryer above the hair you are drying.Blowdrying hair with round brush?
well first when you went to the salon you should have asked them to show you how to do it so i was sugjest going back and asking
There are static-free round brushes out there


and frizz-ease serum for your hair, but I would just


ask the experienced hair dressers for their opinion.
Chemicals are very harsh on the hair. I would suggest to use a deep conditioner a couple times a week. Just apply to the hair very heavily, put a shower cap over it and leave on while you do your housework or while doing nails. Shampoo only a few times a week and use conditioner for frizzy/dry hair. Daily washing will dry hair out further. Use a daily leave in conditioner before you style. Also use a shine/frizz free serum spray. A good one is Biosilk. I would air dry hair or use dryer on low heat setting. If you want a straight style, use a flat iron.....if you want curls, hot rollers would be less damaging than an curling iron. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment