Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am african american female with short hair. How do I get it really curly?

My hair is almost shoulder length. I don't like my hair long so i always cut it to keep it from reaching my shoulders. The back goes a little pass the shoulders. I have always wanted curly hair like my avatar. I don't sleep well with rollers, I'm not very good with curling irons and when i get it done at the shop it's never the way I want it, and it never stays. I don't want a perm. I'm a college student with a busy life and I need something fast and simple. Any suggestions?I am african american female with short hair. How do I get it really curly?
Try this web site www.blackhairmedia.com. a forum for great advice on all aspects of black hair care, growth, and maintanance and products





Hair Styling Forum


http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_to鈥?/a>





All Things Hair Forum


http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/default.鈥?/a>I am african american female with short hair. How do I get it really curly?
Well, you aren't good with rollers, curling irons, and you don't want a perm...this is a toughy!! lol. Honestly though, my friend FREEEAKS OUT about her hair. She is a perfectionist about it. She wanted curly hair, but something that was quick. She decided to get a perm (of course she was scared) but it really worked out! You need to tell the person at the salon EXACTLY what you want, make them explain everything, make them show you the size of the rollers, AND have them cut the dead ends off first.
I would suggest a curling perm(something like a jerry curl) but you said you didn't want a perm so....i have no other ideas. You have to sacrifice SOMETHING for beauty! U cant just ask for it and curls magically appear in your hair EXACTLY how you want them. Either get someone to curl your hair for you or sleep with the rollers...simple.
Texturizer. It's the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment