Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair Question Help!!!!?

ok so i have thick brown hair a few inches below my shoulder and i got bored with it so i got side bangs and layers and i just got a little bit of layers so i could still put it up.and the bangs ok so i told the lady side bangs and she said ok but she made them like really short like i cant put behind my ear see i wanted them to start about in the maddle of my head and swoop in to my hair but the lady started on the side of my head and made them go to the edge od my head!see and she used hair from the other side of my part so it really doesnt wanna stay on the side with the bangs!i know im supposed to train them but ill sleep with a bobby pin but in the morning its always out any tips?o and what are some cute hair styles to with my hair ?i have a curling iron but not a straightner .thanx!o and 1 thing how can i make my hair kook really silky and smooth and stay in place (bangs) thanx!Hair Question Help!!!!?
I don't understand anything you just said. Maily becae i can't ';see';

No comments:

Post a Comment