Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to perm short hair? HELP!?

Hey I'm a guy with 1.5 inch length hair. Which size curling iron should I use to perm it? I just want to make it curly. Thanks!How to perm short hair? HELP!?
How to sperm short hair? HELP!?


Hey I'm a guy with 1.5 inch length hair. Which size curling iron should I use to sperm it? I just want to make it curly. Thanks!How to perm short hair? HELP!?
r U G@y?!?!?!?!?!
DON'T PERM IT it will damage your hair


been there done that
you're gay.


but you should use the smallest size you can find.
Ha in your pic you look like a young pauly d.
i thought you were a dude.... ewww...
hold a wire and put it in your electrical socket.
I wouldn't use one any bigger than an inch but the smaller the curling iron the curlier it will be
what's with these people saying mean and rude comments? really people? keep it to yourself and stop being such a *****!


ugh.





and you could always visit a hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment