Thursday, August 19, 2010

What should i do with my hair?

Okay I have short hair (a little bit longer but i'm 13)


http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/鈥?/a>


and about the same color. I don't want to grow it out cuz i really like it this way but i'm wanting to change it up a lil bit. I've thought about curling it like this w/ a curling iron


http://fashionmaniacs.com/Short-hairstyl鈥?/a>


I don't know how it will turn out and i've also though bout like teasing it (like where you take a comb and run it up strands of hair the wrong way) but idk. colors and highlights are an option. but i wanted to do it black w/ red tips or black under neath and really blonde on top...but my mom said its ';too punk'; but thats the whole point... I'm a total punk! my mom doesn't like it. What should i do with my hair?
try out taaz.com you upload your photo and you can do so much from hair to make up, and they even tell you the brand that you use, its awesome!
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment