Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have naturally curly hair that just won't.....?

All my life i have had wild, untamable curly hair. Recently i have figured out some ways for it to look less ';afroish';. It is now sholder legnth and really layerd. I'm happy with how it looks and I absolutly love that it is curly. But there's one problem, my top layer refuses to be curly. It is about 1-2 inches shorter than my bottom layer. I will not cut it any shorter because I live on a ranch and am arround horses alot, so it has to be able to be pulled back into a ponytail.


I have tried a lot of culry hair products and none of them seem to help much. I'm not to keen on the idea of using a curling iron to curl my top layer either.





Does anyone have an idea?I have naturally curly hair that just won't.....?
use ausse moose but yeah get about an inch curling iron and curl the little frizzy or not wanting to curl pieces.. it works then just lightly run your fingers through it

No comments:

Post a Comment