Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick question about hair!! Thanxx?

I have curly hair and I just put some gell in it in the morning scrunch it a bit and go, if I have time I like to straighten or curl my hair with a flat iron/curling iron but I don't do it that often because my hair is almosed shoulder length and I don't want to get fried hair and a lot a lot of split ends. I already get split ends because my hair is longand a lot of work. I really don't want to cut it though because I look a lot younger when it's shorter. So, my question is: How do I keep my hair healthy everyday like when I have it naturual and how do I keep it protected when using a straightener or curling iron?Quick question about hair!! Thanxx?
there are many shampoos and conditioners on the market that give protection to hair thats straightened or curled also there is hairsprays with heat protect also to keep your hair heathy and protected when straightening good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment