Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get big curls in my hair without using curlers?

Anybody have an idea as to get big curls if I already have curly hair? I don't own big curlers, and I really don't want to blow dry and straighten my hair to have to curl it with a curling iron. Anybody have any ideas? Oh, and if you answer, can you guess my age? I'm just curious :) Thanks so much!











v this picture shows how curly my hair is (but I got it cut since then so the link underneath it shows how short it is now)


http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/asthetearsfallx/DSC01298.jpg











(the length but its kind of dark so im not sure if you can see the curls so thats why I put up the other one)


http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/asthetearsfallx/untitled45454545.jpgHow can I get big curls in my hair without using curlers?
Well, you can use a straightener to curl your hair, or right after you shower put in a curl spray and see what happens. What i do is have a shower, spray it with a shiner or in your case curl spray, go to bed with your hair wet and when you wake up it'll be curly (possibly slightly messy but that's easy to fix).How can I get big curls in my hair without using curlers?
a big curling iron
You are amazingly gorgeous!


hehe well I am a curl addict, so if you don't want to use heat, use L'oreal curling gel.


I doesn't leave your hair hard, or crappy. Its like a syrum %26amp; its not greasy.


What I do before I go to sleep I put some on my hair when its wet, %26amp; scrunch it.


then when I wake up in the morning it's curly not scrunchy. And if i want i use my straightener to make a few curls. I love it. try it!


BTW everything in the l'oreal brand with the PINK label is about curling. I've tried the moose and the gel.


heres the link:


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





:) good luck.
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment