Monday, August 16, 2010

How to style short/super straight medium hair for girls?

Hi :) I have the typical straight black asian hair. No matter what I do to it such as braid it, curl it, my hair will stay wavy for a moment and flatten down (sometimes even straighter than before %26gt;.%26gt;). I don't know what to do with it...in school, I either leave it down or tie it up in a pony tail/half tie...thats it! I really want to have other styles than that. I don't want to go over the top and use a curling iron, cause its just school. I really like the wet hair look but i don't know how to do that. and I always wanted the ';scene'; look in my hair but I keep getting just choppy boring hair. I really want a new EASY hairstyle I can quickly to do for school, any ideas? :)How to style short/super straight medium hair for girls?
you could pull it back and clip it up, use a headband, clip up bangs/front hair peices, scrunch it (u need lots of hairspray!), messy bun with a headband, poof your hair, braid little braids on top and use colorful rubberbands to tie it off (it looks cute and fun).... or, to make my hair wavy, i do this:





1. take a shower


2. put moouse in (maybe only a little, since you already seem to have volume)


3.french braid (i usually do about four, but my hair isnt super thick, so depending on your thickness, is the amount of french braids you need)


4. hairspray before going to bed


5. in the morning, before you take the braids out spray them again


6.then take them out one at a time, spraying and scrunching each braid individually before undoing the next one.


7. when all the braids are out, spray and scrunch it agian, untill its all sprayed and holding together well.


8.style it if you want, or just leave it down!





this is what i do, but since your hair is so straight, it might not work so well, just try lots of hairspray! hope it helps!! =]How to style short/super straight medium hair for girls?
backcombing :)
well do you have layers?? cuz scene doesnt work unlss you ahve layers..lots of layers x]


and then tease it to make it poof and messy looking


i do it myself hahah


also you need bangs either side swept or regular.
well you can do the wet look by putting hairs spray and moose in your hair and also try this buy a hair claw hair clip make a pony and put the clip under. then scatter your hair on it
go for bed head style where you just run mousse through it, turn ur head upside down and blast ur hairdryer on a hot heat setting...





If you can afford them, invest in some Corioliss C2 straighteners. they are amazing... my hair usually flattens after an hour, but whatever styke you create with these lasts until you wash your hair next. It takes me 3 hrs to curl my hair with irons, but with my C2's it takes 10 mins doing ribbon curls and looks gorgeous...





You tube hairstyles for asian women and there are lots of how to videos too :)
use lots of hairsparay annd when u tease ur layers seperate them
ur alredy pretty the way you are tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment