Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I do get my hair curly?!!!!!!!!!! Are there any hair dressers around?

Ok, well, for the luau dance that is next week, I want to make my hair curly, but not poofy! It looks beautiful curly, but I don't want that. I'd like it if it wasn't poofy, but it had beautiful waves or curls. I'm going to be wearing a cute hawaiian short dress. These are the things I have. I do not have a curling iron!


I have:


*A blow dryer with a diffuser


*Foamy white wire curling things ( got them for 8 bucks at Target)


*Suave Conditioner


*Head and Shoulders


*dove hairspray


*Big Sexy Hair moose (the tall red can)


*a flat iron


* some sort of hair gel stuff.


I need advice on how to get the desired curls withing 3 hours (that's how long i'll have to get ready). I don't want to do anything that will make my hair feel gross. I';m sorry that this is a lot to ask for! Just please help me!!!!! Thanks!How can I do get my hair curly?!!!!!!!!!! Are there any hair dressers around?
You can check out a site called Stylistmatch.com





Search for a hair stylist in your area that you like and then ask them the question from that site. Might help to get the answer from a direct source.

No comments:

Post a Comment