Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I wear my hair curly or straight for my date?

Alright so early next week I have a date with a guy that I've liked for over a year. He finally told me he liked me and I'm super excited. I have my outfit and makeup picked out already, but I don't know how to style my hair-straight or curly[with a spiral curling iron, not naturally curly]. It looks good either way, but I can't decide. I have naturally wavy, long blonde hair. The last time I saw him my hair was straight but he's also seen it curled. Since its a concert date and my hair holds curl very well, I was thinking I might curl it just so I don't have a chance of humidity ruining it. Oh and I haven't seen him in a long time and I want to make a good impression.








This is sorta of like my top that I picked. The sleeves are a bit shorter and the top has lace on it, but its the same basic idea.


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>Should I wear my hair curly or straight for my date?
If it looks good with both, and your hair holds curl well, then go with curls. If you straighten it, of course there's the chance of the weather ruining it, which would really ruin your mood, most likely :) Curl it and do something special with it though, like add in a new clip or accessory, or put it in a different style. You may want to add some hairspray or something to ensure nothing can get at the curls.





The top is super pretty - it's gorgeous :) Just make sure that nothing can get in the way, be yourself and don't try to be perfect- after all, he likes you for you - and everything should go well.


Good luck *thumbs up*Should I wear my hair curly or straight for my date?
There are many types of curls that you can do. so it doesnt have to look exactly the same as the last time. You can also have waves instead :





http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co鈥?/a>





Since you have natuarlly wavy hair it might be nice to do this - it will look natural and guys love that.
well... all i can tell is this trick


before getting ready for the date :


1.be calm


2.go to a place which gives u peace of mind


. close ur eyes


4. imagine itself in curly hair and with straight hair


5.ask ur self what u like


6.listen ur mind will give u the answer








this trick really does help me when im unable to decide anything





but anyways seeing that u have naturally wavy hair go for curls





hope i helped :)
straight is always nice, but so it curly i would probably straighten my hair but whatever you choose doing just be yourself =)
Curly makes the guy look at your more in a attractive way believe me when i went to my prom 1 year ago i curled my hair all eyes were on me lol guys obvs lol
Straight is boring ! I think you should keep it wavy :)
Wear a big smile

No comments:

Post a Comment