Thursday, August 19, 2010

Okay I need help with styleing my hair

I recently got a cute natrually curlly bob haircut, becuase I was sone with the one long length many natrually curlly haired gals leave their hair since thats how curlly hair looks best short equals afro.. you get what I'm talking about.. anyways.. so now I want to style my hair into cool beach waves.. I know how I did it with long hair....


I took my barrell comb and hairdryed my hair strighter into wavy hair and then took my flat iron and straightened and then took my medium curling iron and curled it horizontally into beach waves( curlling vertically creates ringlets) so should I then do it that way now that my hairs shorter or would it end up looking diffrent?Okay I need help with styleing my hair
try it and find out :)Okay I need help with styleing my hair
You can do that or you can crimp your hair then brush it out, that may work (:

No comments:

Post a Comment