Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can my make my hair stay put without it being gelled or sticky?

How can i make my hair stay fluffed up without using gell or stiff products?


I just got my hair cut a couple of days ago, i got layers and she made wings for me. for anyone who doesn't know what wings are, its kind of like skater that that is shaggy but sticks or flairs out on the ends. i did mine with a curling iron and it looks nice and i always get compliments, but it just won't stay fluffy and flaired out, i tried gell and it stays, but i don't like the texture. i use mouse and that works sometimes, anything else? i want it to have a ';natural look';. thanks in advance! ps. i'm a guy with straight hair, my hair is at the top of this website with the face blacked, its a little bit shorter now tho. http://www.piczo.com/bobbybonerbong?cr=4鈥?/a>How can my make my hair stay put without it being gelled or sticky?
Try Get Groomed by Redken for Men. It's a finishing creme. It keeps hair in place, but it won't feel hard like when you use gel. It's about $11 and you can find it in salons or stores like Trade Secret. I always buy it for my father and he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment