Monday, August 16, 2010

Curling hair question!?

okay. i have naturally wavy/straight hair (its a mix of both), and i usually straighten it, but it doesn't stay straight. at the ends of my hair, it will usually flip and so forth, and i recently got my hair cut quite short (its just above my shoulders now) to get rid of split ends. so for the upcoming school year, i really don't want to straighten my hair anymore, so i want it to be wavy. i tried to do it with my curling iron before i got my haircut, but it didn't work AT ALL. i did it the right way, but my hair just sort of kinked a bit.





so when my hair grows back to where it was before (about 2 inches below my shoulder), how can i make waves in my hair? and also, do rollers work better than curling irons?Curling hair question!?
heat just strips ur hair of all its moisture! the best way to get the waves/curls/curly curls and what nnot u want is to roller set! the curls will stay longer and it's less aggressive....there are different types and sizes of rollers.


Since your hair type is wavy, if u want a sleek straight look, use large vecros or thermal rollers(rub smoothing serum on damp hair and blow dry)


If you want neater fuzz free waves, use medium velcros with a metal core(wrap big sections of damp hair and blow dry)


if u want curls, use small plastic rollers(rub gel on damp hair, wind small sections of hair around the rollers, air dry, unroll and tousle. If the curls are too tight, diffuse a little to loosen up the curls....(diffuse=attachement on blow dryer)Curling hair question!?
Rollers can be a dangerous thing ;) If you do them incorrectly you can turn your hair into a giant poof ball. (I've done this, but I was experimenting, it wasn't pretty.) Would you want natural beachy waves, or more formal waves? Like curls? For beachy curls get a curling iron (Conair has some good ones for cheap) and wrap the hair around the barrel, inside of the clamp. It looks more natural that way. For more formal curls, take 1'; sections and curl the hair backwards! Forwards looks quite silly.





However, when curlers are used correctly, they are a lot faster in the morning if you do them the night before. Make sure to get medium or large sized ones.
well....you can do that to..but berfore you do that..(chaging you're hair)....you know my mother told me that to cut my sister's hair and mine..beacause her hair is not straight its soppose to be layerd..but what happend to her hair is(tikwas)in tagalog..sori,,,so what my mom desided is to cut our hair before going to canada...(were are just about to go to canada at aug.1)....and the hair of my other sister is totally is so curly and thick...but my mom never cut her hair.but just tream its like so unfair..beacause our hair are not yet being long... my other sister nad me......all we want is our hair is to be long....thats all.... well..you know other girls really want to cut there hair....but after they cut there hair....in 1 week..there hair are so ugly...but lucky for you.you're hair is fixed....if i were you..i will not request for another threatment at you're hair..... :) but its you're choise.......----------GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!----------

No comments:

Post a Comment