Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get the tips of my hair to curl out on the ends?

It's roughly shoulder length, with the shortest layers hovering around my ears. It's mainly the shorter layers I'd like to curl out, I just don't know how to manage it, and I don't want to use any kind of irons.How can I get the tips of my hair to curl out on the ends?
Directly after taking a shower when you hair is still wet, put a medium sized amount of styling mousse such a herbal essences ';stay put';


blow dry it using a round boar bristle brush. When it's about 90% dry, flip you head upside down to dry the roots. (The roots are basically the base to you style,so they should have some natural looking volume to get the best style. Then use the brush to roll you ends outward and finish with a very very little bit of hairspray.





How can I get the tips of my hair to curl out on the ends?
use the flat iron on the ends and pull it outwards while you have the flat iron on it.
use a round brush and wrap the ends around the brush.


its easier with a staightener or curling iron...
wet it and it gets curly





do myn plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As_vbRN453ixBr7st21U1frsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081011072600AAUf7XE
after taking a shower, try drying the ends of your layers with a round brush curling them outward. If you do this every time you shower, it will eventually curl out on its own





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment