Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I make my hair curly?

I have shoulder length straight hair, and I'm kinda bad with the curling iron. I've tried several times, but I mess up alot. Is there another way aside from a curling iron to get curly hair like this?





http://www.aaa-fashion.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>





I'm still learning how to do my hair. Please provide what items I could buy that may make things easier or different from a curling iron.


Thanks!How can I make my hair curly?
Check this video. This is super easy and supper effective.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>How can I make my hair curly?
the link doesnt have a picture
lol theres no picture on the link but there are a lot of ways you can do this





1. scrunching - get a good curling mousse and scrunch


unless your hair is like mine and scrunching just doesnt work.........





2.put ur hair into TIGHT plats at night (thick hair more plats - or - if u want curlier hair - more plats- n vice versa)


then when you wake up take them out and DONT BRUSH - smooth with a serum and style! works everry time :D





3. use rollers when your hair is wet - but if you dont have any or they dont work no.2 is the best option





In all, use a hairspray to hold the curls in place





hope that helps x
Hot rollers,get someone to curl it with a curling iron for you thats like the only way!
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.


Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2鈥?/a>


Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment