Monday, August 16, 2010

How to curl my hair like Francia Raisa's (from Secret Life)?

i just got my hair cut, not too short and not too long %26amp; it still curls great! its not that thick and rarely thin so its very easy to work with. i looove Francia Raisa's hair but im not sure how to curl it so it looks so full. i know to use a curling iron but which size, which hairspray nd which hair supplies should i use to help stay curled throughout an average 8 hour day. Thanks for the answers! :)%26lt;33














Francia Raisa (link) -%26gt;http://www.sitv.com/files/u7308/23792_francia-raisa_0.jpgHow to curl my hair like Francia Raisa's (from Secret Life)?
I suggest a 1 inch curler if you plan to shake it out afterward, i like to do that because it makes it really BIG curls lol


My favorite product is Big Sexy Hair hairspray it works great and it comes in a giant red can which i think is pretty fun. It's about 16 bucks at Target.How to curl my hair like Francia Raisa's (from Secret Life)?
You just need really thick hair... try a volumizing spray or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment