Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why wont' my hair curl anymore?

My hair is naturally wavy, but in the past 2 years it has slowly gotten less and less wavy.


My hair used to hold curl very well when I used a curling iron, a couple months ago I was able to curl it to satisfaction, but now, when I use a curling iron, it barely curls. Sometimes it even just comes out straight. I hold it for a long time and still nothing, and I have it on high, I believe.


I dye my hair...does that have anything to do with it? I recently cut my hair to collarbone lenght (used to be armpit length).


My hair dresser was saying how cutting it short would weigh my hair down less making curls easier, but...she was wrong so far...


I have thin hair....


What's the problem, what's the solution?Why wont' my hair curl anymore?
The color can change the texture of your hair and people with naturally straight hair are usually not able to hold curl. Flat ironing could also be the problem. Or try getting a new curling iron.Why wont' my hair curl anymore?
If you straighten your hair, that could be the cause of it, the more you style your hair a certain way, it slowly gets used to it, and thats what makes it used to staying that way. I used to always straighten my hair, and since I had to do swimming I left it curly, and then I noticed it was starting lose its curl, the solution is to stop straightening it, and giving it a break sometimes, I'm not saying stop straightening it forever just try to use it when you really need it. Well try leaving it natural, and see if that helps.
IT's heat damage from irons. It makes ppl lose the natural texture of your hair.
your hair probably slowly turned strait but if you do still have Natural curl than try this it will work wet your hair then dry it but it has to be wet still so dry it till your hair isn't dripping then put mose in it then put it up in a bun then hair spray it then wait till hair is dry then take down

No comments:

Post a Comment