Thursday, August 12, 2010

A HAIR CURLING question ?

Okay, I naturally have reeaally curly hair !! If I take a shower before bed and go to sleep with wet hair, then I will wake up with it in a curly poof. My hair is also EXTREMELY thick, so when it's long it's not as curly as when it's short, because it's heavier and harder to curl. Right now my hair is a little under shoulder length. Say, when I have my morning shower and get ready to curl it, I will put curling gel or mousse in it, because I don't have enough time to curl it with a curling iron, and the under layer of my hair goes completely curly and looks awesome, but then the top layer of my hair stays pretty straight, so you can't tell how curly my hair is under-neath. How do I curl my hair so that it is curly on the bottom AND top layer, and you can actually tell? It doesn't take much for my hair to curl, I don't usually have to put a lot in it to make it really curly, because it's so thick.A HAIR CURLING question ?
You can spray a curl activator on the top layer if the gel drags it down too much. These are easily found in any store, just look for curl activator. If you want a wet look than go with a gel type for curly hair, or just spray in some anti-frizz that is available in many different brands. This should keep your hair curly without you having to curl it or putting anything else in it. Of course you can always try just leaving it dry naturally and see if it gives you the effects that you want.A HAIR CURLING question ?
try scrunching your hair you can find good tutorials on youtube just type in 'hair scruching tutorials' that should get all the layers of your hair curly try to get a curl activator lotion like tressme. x
Scrunching is pretty much the perfect way to put in product. If you're sleeping with wet hair put your hair in a bun on the top of your head with a loose scrunchie.





Also check out naturallycurly.com- they have a wealth of advice there!
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment