Thursday, August 12, 2010

How can i get that nice wavy look WIHTOUT a curling iron?

how can i give my hair a nice wavy look?


I have pretty short hair, above my shoulders


my hair is curly/wavy naturally but its always all over the place


how can i tame it? and make the waves/curls look nicer and not so frizzy?


don't suggest a curling iron or curlers


i just want to be able to do it with home things


thanks guys!How can i get that nice wavy look WIHTOUT a curling iron?
Mist it and braid it and go to sleep and unbraid your hair the next day and it will be wavy / crinkly.How can i get that nice wavy look WIHTOUT a curling iron?
Well wen u hav jus washed your hair, use something lik a serum lik frizz ease and scrunch dry.
comb damp hair and plat it starting close to the scalp when it drys you will have the waves you want.
Plait your hair while its wet and spray with seasalt spray


in the morning you'll have pretty curls.





Also if you have a straightener you can use them to curl your hair just twirl the piece of hair around your straighten and hold depending on how hot it is =)


Hope I helped xxoo
um you could use conditions, to tame frizz, and to make hair curly, than bride hair when its wet to make it wavy.
Okay:





Take a shower before you go to bed, don't dry it with a blow dryer (you can towl dry it of course, so it's not SOAKING, but make sure it's a bit more than damp.)





So either you can now:


wrap it in a towl and sleep with it like that,


or


wear a sweatshirt to bed and stick your hair up in the hood and sleep like that


or


you can just tuck it behind you wet, but I don't know if it'll be wavy for you that way because I don't know how long/what your hair is like





but all of those have worked 100% for me!! :)





Good luck!!
when its damp do some pin curls. just mist it with some spray when damp and take med sized sections of your hair and roll into a quarter sized loop and secure with a bobby pin and the scalp. let dry for 3 hours (give or take depending on hair) and mist slightly with flexible hold spray. undo curls and seperate gently with fingers and style away!
with my naturally curly hair, I wash it, condition it, then wrap it in a towel until I decide to do it. I leave it wet, then just use a ton of mousse (it's to the middle of my back and THICK) and just run it through and scrunch it. then let it air dry. the less I move it, the better. wind is not my friend.





I also knew a girl who used gel, mousse, and hairspray and her hair was FLAWLESS. but it took her an hour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment