Thursday, August 12, 2010

Short hair styling question?

I want to do my hair for a semi-formal event. I hae pertty short hair, about 1 inch below chin length. It will curl if I use hot rollers, but then it stays in for only a few minutes. It will NOT curl with a curling iron. It WILL curl with rollers but then I look like shirley temple.





So here's the questions:


1. Any ways of curling one's *short* hair so it will stay in for hours?


2. Any ideas for how to make my hair look nicer for this semi formal event?





Thanks in advance!Short hair styling question?
I also have short hair just below my chin ( I just got it cut a month ago, it was below my bra strap) What I do is put velcro curlers in and spray them with hairspray and let them sit for about 10 min. Then take them out one at a time and curl each section as you take it out of the velcro curler with a medium curling iron, then spray again.

No comments:

Post a Comment