Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have shoulder length, very short hair. How can I curl it with a straightener/ curler?

I really want my hair to be curly but i can never get it to curl correctly. I have a very nice straightener and several different sized curling irons. How do I get curls? My hair is extremely straight and a little shorter than shoulder length. Its also very soft and it doesnt seem to want to curl well. Please help! Thanks :)I have shoulder length, very short hair. How can I curl it with a straightener/ curler?
i suggest hot rollers, just because since they stay in longer, it'll help. If you have layers, it'll also be much easier to curl.





Apply some hair mousse to the hair, scrunching it in.


Section off the the hair into three sections (Top, middle, bottom.)


Next apply the hair curlers (Around your faces the curls should curl away from your face)


Lets them become completely cold, and before you take them out, hairspray, hairspray, hairspray!


Take them out, curlers from the bottom first, working your way to the top. And again, hairspray! Then style.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAJJyJZd鈥?/a>


this girl has longer hair, but this is another way to curl it.I have shoulder length, very short hair. How can I curl it with a straightener/ curler?
if you don't want to use heat: Shower and put either a little leave in conditioner or gel in your hair and use smallish hair curlers





OR





Scruch it: http://www.wikihow.com/Scrunch-Hair





also try a curling wand, i hear they work well on hard to curl hair
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment