Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do you get really tight curls in short hair?

My high school's spirit week starts tomorrow, and Monday is Disney/Warner Brother day. My friends and I are dressing up as the Jonas Brothers. I'm dressing up as Kevin Jonas, and since my hair is too long to wear it straight, I'd like to curl it, but I'm not quite sure how to go about it, since my experience with a curling iron is limited. Any tips would be greatly appreciated:]





http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/MeenuD_Love/Jonas%20Icons/ICONATOR_9ba8627cf1bf95b2cc854561d0.jpg





For the record, the hair in this picture is what I'm trying to go for :]How do you get really tight curls in short hair?
It would be easier to get your mum to set your wet hair in small rollers with setting lotion and let your hair air dry before removing them. and then arrange your curls in the style you want and use hairspray to keep them in place

No comments:

Post a Comment