Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to use a 1 1/2 in curling iron on layered hair that is shoulder length?

I was raised with 4 boys so my mom never did the ';girl'; stuff with me. I am looking at some styles that would be easy and fool-proof for some body or waves in my hair. My hair is layered, longest layer is shoulder length and the shortest is around my chin. Please guide meHow to use a 1 1/2 in curling iron on layered hair that is shoulder length?
okay, first pin up a little bit more than half of your hair and then spray the hair that is left with hairspray. then start curling the hair in medium sections. once that layer is finished let down some more hair and spray it with hair spray, then curl it. continue doing this untill all of your hair is curled. hope i helped!How to use a 1 1/2 in curling iron on layered hair that is shoulder length?
Youtube Honey, Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment