Thursday, August 12, 2010

How should i do my hair for homecoming?

Well my hair is wavy/curly and it is sitting on top of my shoulders. Ive been told it's too short to curl it with a curling iron but other people have told me otherwise. I wanted to do something special but i don't want to have to sit there doing my hair for an hour. I might just straighten it and wear a head band but i need some input!How should i do my hair for homecoming?
http://www.zimbio.com/Formal+Hairstyles/鈥?/a>How should i do my hair for homecoming?
You can pull it up in the back, with ringlets framing your face. Depending on your dress, it may look really good straightened with a head band.
If you wanted to do something dramatic, you could do REALLY big 50's curls; I'm talking huge, 1 inch diameter barrel roll curls. Something like this:





http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/upl鈥?/a> or http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/19362 or


this





But without the bangs, and have them a bit softer and framing your face. To do this, use the classic hair rollers that you heat up and then let sit in your hair for about half an hour, then remove em gently. For more fun, you could pin in a large fragrant flower: a rose, maybe, or a lily or even a sunflower. Have fun! It's homecoming.
if your dress is like more or a mini dress then straight and a headband would look really cute! but if u have more of a ball gown then curling it just a little and putting a flower in your hair would look great! i am sure you will look great either way!-thanx- email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment