Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i curl my hair with my ';mini flat iron';?

soo i have a babyliss paris ';liss and go'; mini flat iron....anf i have very short hair(im a guy)....


but i dont noe how to curl it with it----


sooo plz help me guys....i want tight curls like nick jonas---and my hair is naturally ultra flippy and wavyHow do i curl my hair with my ';mini flat iron';?
hiyaa ....................welll get your straightener and straighten all off your hair then slide the straightener down a strand of hair then bring the hair onn to your head but not too close or it will burn your head!!!!!


then release your hair vertically and spray with hairspray and do it until you achieve your look gd luck!!How do i curl my hair with my ';mini flat iron';?
Here's a tutorial on YouTube that discusses this.
you can take like a piece of hair and then put it in the flat iron then just rotate the flat iron like rotate it in circles
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment