Monday, August 16, 2010

Blonde Frizzy Hair, What do I do With It and How do i curl it? I already asked this but please help NOW!!!?

have naturally blonde, extremley frizzy, wavy hair, that is at an in between stage now. I used to have bangs, now they are grown down to my shoulders and my hair is halfway down my back. My old-bangs are straight, between my bangs and the back part of my hair I have tons of little curls, and the back part of my hair is super wavy. It does not look good pulled back or in a bun, but a side bun or side braid is acceptable. The ends are dry and almost split for about an inch-to-two. I would like to keep my hair long, but I can get rid of the dry part, unless having it short looks better. Also I really, want to know how to get easy curls without using a curling iron or blow dryer. I have never had my hair dyed, permed, or layered, but I am willing to try perm and layering. Straightned hair looks good on me, but the straightned part always frizzes. Please big curls in the back, and my bangs can curl each. Ooh, and when my hair is wet and I don't brush it it curls, but frizzes badly.Blonde Frizzy Hair, What do I do With It and How do i curl it? I already asked this but please help NOW!!!?
Go pay for your hair to be done professionally and while you are there ask their advice.Blonde Frizzy Hair, What do I do With It and How do i curl it? I already asked this but please help NOW!!!?
Sounds like you need some sort of Frizz Ease or something that will tame the frizz and then a mouse or some that will help it stay and not be crunchy..
okay...get garnier fructis' soothing serum, put it in your hair brush it.then add gel to your hair, no sopping but kinda a lot, since u have a lot of hair and work it thru, u can brush it again if u want.then start blowdrying it with a difuser or on how if u dont have a difuser piece.the curls will start to come, goodluck.hope i helped
FRIZZ EASE.


it works wonders.
get a haircut to remove damage and help your layers lay better, i use mouse , and then an anti frizze serum, and then i let my hair air dry, and then i will flat iron it...so it is silky smooth....and i use lotion in my hair...i know sounds weird but i use 2 pea size squirts rub it threw my hands and then rub it on the bottom of my hair and up and it really helps with my hair frizzes, make sure you get like organic lotion or aloe vera lotion..nothing scented..good luck.
dont get a regular perm because it can make your hair even worse but if your hair is strong enough, you can get a japanese perm. It makes your hair super stright and non-frizzy, but you have to make sure your hair is strong enough enough to handle a japanese perm or a lot of your hair could end up falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment