Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do you style short hair?

I just got my hair perm and I don't know how to style it. How can I give it volume? And how do I curl it? I don't know how to curl with a straightener or a curling iron so either one will do? What products should I use? Please help me I go back to school in two and half weeks and I need to know how to style my hair!!!How do you style short hair?
make it Wave with the curling iron.





after u curl ur hair mess it agile.How do you style short hair?
My hair just grew out from being short. To give your hair volume simply blow dry the roots first when you blow dry your hair. Just pull up sections of your hair with a round larger barrel ionic brush and blow dry the roots (not your scalp) on high heat for about 15 seconds or so. After you blow dry the roots just wrap sections of hair around the brush in the direction you want them to curl out (either towards your face or away) and then glide the brush down from the roots to the ends and sort of circulate the brush around the ends a few times while blasting the side that your hair is on with an ionic blow dryer with no attachments on. After you could spritz the ends with a bit of light hold hair spray, but mine usually held pretty well without it throughout the day. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment