Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do I deal with post-partum hair?

I lost half my hair after I had my baby, and now it's growing back in. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, and the hair that's growing back is about 2 inches long. It's too short to use a curling iron to straighten, but long enough to curl on it's own. Any ideas? My hair is just below my shoulders.How do I deal with post-partum hair?
Don't use a curling iron to straighten, use a flat iron to straighten that short hair to blend it with the rest of your hair.


Make sure to use something like CHI Silk Infusion or BioSilk Silk Therapy so that the hair will lay down softly instead of sticking up.How do I deal with post-partum hair?
Your hair will sort itself out as soon as your hormones balance again. Good nutrition is essential %26amp; have your iron levels checked.
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment