Thursday, August 12, 2010

How can I get natural curls for my short hair?

I have very fine, less than shoulder length short hair that is very straight with one or two waves. I tried scrunching with water and moose but it just gets straight again after a while. I don't want a perm or to use a curling iron or curlers. I don't like how gels and hairsprays tend to make hair harder. I really just want messy, natural curls, but I don't know how to get them...any suggestions?How can I get natural curls for my short hair?
isnt there curling shampoo or something?


but why would you want curly hair, i have curly hair and i hate it!How can I get natural curls for my short hair?
Okay, i do my hair straight, curly, Up, Down,Sideways, every way....


First-Go Wash you hair with some suave volumizing in the orange bottle (conditioner AND shampoo)


Second-DONT blow dry it.


Third-With your hair damp, (by towel drying) spray some suave holding 8 hair spray in a pink bottle, scrunch.

Report Abuse



other than what uve done you can't.
That would be defying God's will. He made you hair straight. Keep it that way.
curling shampoo doesn't work I have the exact same hair as you do... I use a curling iron it's not that bad as long as you buy a good one... and if you wash and condition with good soaps that keep hair mosturized you should be fine... I have to curl my hair a ton then add a lil hairspray and then it falls down after a while to look like small natural curls
You have to use gel or mousse. I like Paul Mitchel gel, and I scrunch it.


Then finish with a little hair spray.
Almost impossible if your hair is really fine and straight...try redken 17 its a spray and if you put the right amount it won't get all hard on you. If you don't use hairspray though any curl is going to be flat by the end of the day.
once you get out of the shower take a hand full of hair and scrunch it for 30 seconds(: and do it all over you headd.
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment