Thursday, August 12, 2010

How can I curl my thin short hair?

First a little bit about mz hair, I have very thin hair, and I have it in a short asymmetric hairstyle.


I have tried numerous times to curl my hair, but when ever I do, the curls will only hold for a few minutes. I have tried to hold them with lots of hair products, such as hairspray, wax, and mouse. And all won't hold the curls, then I also tried different ways of getting the curls in there, I tried the heated way with my curling iron [wasted money :(] and I also tried this thing with a flat iron where you curl them that way.


The only thing that seems to hold the curls for a two to three hours are overnight soft bendy curlers, which really hurt my head while sleeping and make weird curls that do not look like anything I would like them to have.


Do you know any way that I could have curls without sleeping with the curlers in my hair, and which will hold the curls for longer then a few minutes.


I really appreciate it if you could, thank you in advance.


Love Kaschia.





ps. I tried having it permed once, but it looked ridiculous and I was happy the perm only lasted two months in my hair, when it eventually did [third attempt, done by professionals].How can I curl my thin short hair?
Put mousse in your hair, blow dry, curl with a curling iron in 1'; sections using a thermal setting spray, or flatiron spray. Do not pull or brush until all curls are done, Spray with medium hold hairspray (aerosol preferably). Gently break up with fingers or tail comb. Usually works really well.How can I curl my thin short hair?
http://www.tresemme.com/curl/get-the-look/defined-curls.aspx





This is the answer to your prayers!





Honestly, you won't regret it, this style will work PERFECTLY for you and give you perfect, frizzless, beautifully defined bouncy curls! 1 Tresemme product is about 3 dollars at almost any department or drug store! It’s the cheapest salon effective hair care brand out there!





Follow the curly style video. This is how I get perfectly flawless curls: I apply the Tresemme hair lotion, root to tip, scrunch a tiny bit, apply a small amount of Tresemme Curl Moose, evenly throughout your hair. Scrunch a little! Then I apply a small amount of the Tresemme Curl Cream. (They use the milk in the video but I like the cream better!) Then set it up by blowdrying/curling or just spray some hairspray! Vola!

No comments:

Post a Comment