Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's a great way to get some curl into very short, straight hair?

I have a short pixie cut. Pictured here: http://bumpsintheroad.files.wordpress.com I really do love keeping it short, but I love even more the way Alyssa Milano styles it in this picture, with a little curl. My hair is super straight. It's too short to take a curling iron to it. Is there a product out there that would put some curl in my short, straight hair? I've never had a perm before, and don't know how it works. Would that be a long term sufficient solution, or would it have to be a product I would put in my hair to style daily?What's a great way to get some curl into very short, straight hair?
I think you can put the curl in your hair using abrush and the blow dryer.Perms really aren’t healthy for super short haircuts lie this.

No comments:

Post a Comment