Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do I curl my hair?

I have layered, short hair but I really want to curl my hair. I have a curling iron but everytime i try to curl it, it comes out horrible. The only thing I can do it straighten it. I tried braiding it but it comes out waaay to curly and uneven. It's ugly. Are there any special techniques for someone with my kind of hair to curl my hair?





Someone pleaseeee help me!How do I curl my hair?
Try going to a salon and ask the hair stylist to show you some techniques. I have long hair so I'm not exactly experienced in needing to curl short hair!How do I curl my hair?
u can wet it and put Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping


i use it all the time and it curl my hair
You need to take your time and curl every single layer but just warning you if you take as much time as a person with really long hair on a single layer you will look like you have a Afro.
perm.
Sure. Don't just curl your hair in random places first of all. section you hair off and start in the back (nape) area. make sure each pieces of hair is even so your curls will be even. then before you curl each piece spray it with hair spray then curl that piece and it will come out better and last longer. If you hear a sizzle don't worry your hair isn't burning its just the hair spray on the curling iron. also it could be the curling iron you are using. I suggest a ceramic curling iron like the flat irons because they get the hottest and give a smoother look. Good luck. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.
small barrel ceramic hot rollers
use a curling iron
Use hot rollers, they seriously saved my life! Well not really but it takes way less time then trying to use a curling iron.
Have you tried curling with a straightner?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2G4


It really works! Try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment