Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to curl short (straight) hair?

I have super thick hair and its almost touching my shoulders so its pretty short. but i have a heart shaped face so it makes my hair look shorter. so i was wondering how do you curl hair like mine w/o it looking too short and like a grandma and like a doll? is there anyway to do wavy curls? well any curls will do. and i have 2 kinds of round brushes a smallish and a biggish one and i have like a 1/2'; curling iron and i have even bigger ones that are like 1'; or 1 1/2'; so those are the tools that i have. What do you suggest i curl my hair with? and please describe the process including how to blow dry it properly etc.. thanks!How to curl short (straight) hair?
straightenin it really well with ghds then curl every second bit up if ya get me ? it looks really nice then put loads hair spray on the curled bits to keep it in place

No comments:

Post a Comment