Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do I curl my hair with big waves instead of ones that make my hair look short!?

Whenever I try to curl my hair with curling irons they form small really tight curls which makes my hair look much shorter. My hair is not that thick and i was wondering if anyone knows any ways i can create big waves to my hair, sort of beach-style.


Roughly like this picture of Cheryl Coles hair on the right of the image: http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/dec2009/7/6/cheryl-cole-pic-l-oreal-rex-710211681.jpg





ThankyouHow do I curl my hair with big waves instead of ones that make my hair look short!?
if you want the beach tousle look they have a gel/lock or even mouse hair products and when you hair is towel dry put in the mouse from root to end comb through and scrunch with your hand then get the blower dryer with the diffuse attachment and dry till about 90 percent dry and finish with a lock spray.....or you can buy a big curling depending how long you hair is about 1 inch to 2 inch curling iron and curl your hair leave in not for long then run your fingers throughHow do I curl my hair with big waves instead of ones that make my hair look short!?
use a wider barrel for your curler... or if you dont wanna use a heat tool you can buy this stuff called big curls... its a CVS brand i think so idt its online... i have it and it works amazing ! also if you use this stuff called Tousle Me Softly for the hair in the pic on the right... you should buy the complete set.. the moussee , the shampoo and the conditioner and theres spray it think but i couldn't find it at CVS..








Hope I helpedd !(:
you can use big curling irons or rollers but a secret to big curls like hers is using a flat iron and curving it under if you have long hair. I did it once on accident when doing my ponytails and got curls similar to that


I hope it works
if you go on youtube and type in bubzbeauty she demonstrates lots of different curl hairstyles, and i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I hope it is.





here is the link to one of her videos:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6equDA5fv鈥?/a>





hope i helped x
Use velcro rollers instead of a curling iron. They make your hair more waver than curly.
try using a bigger curling iron





Hope i helped


Merry Christmas


~Laney~

No comments:

Post a Comment