Thursday, August 12, 2010

HOW do i get my hair curly again?

i have naturally curly hair, well used too at least. you see when I was younger I hag really short hair so my hair would just naturally curl in little short curls. But now my hair is extremely long about and inch or so past my breast. So the curl grew out, I know if i cut it again (like to my shoulders or something) It will go really curly again, but I don't want too, I want long hair but since i have long hair as i said the curl grew out so now it's pretty wavy and straight. I want my hair to be long and have like big curls, sort of like julia Roberts in mystic pizza or pretty woman not like taylor swifts so how do i get it that way? ( with out using a curling iron) thank you!!HOW do i get my hair curly again?
get layers and don't brush your hair, use your fingers, everybody told me layers would make my hair look worse but the layers helped it curl really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment