Thursday, August 12, 2010

Curling hair?

i have really wavey hair and its sorta short


i've always wanted to have curly hair or to have it look like how stars can. I love jessica simpsons hair when she curls it.


but whenever i try with my curling iron it doesnt curl or stay curled


and if i sleep with curlers it just looks like i have an afro.


my hair sits on the top of my shoulders


and i take showers at night cuz i cant in the morning..


and help?Curling hair?
There are certain gels you have to look for that will help keep it curly after you curl. I have very wavy long hair and had the same problem. First use the curling iron and then put moose or gel in it to keep it that way. It stays for a long time. Or just use another shampoo or gel before curling that will make it easy to curl. Use white rain hairspray after curling it. It works!Curling hair?
expirement with hair products. it took mousse and spray gel for my hair to hold a curl when I finally got it tohold for more than 5 minutes. you could also try skipping a wash and just use some spray gel. have fun and I hope it works! :P
Your haircurler might not be good, maybe get a professional salon one, it's worth the money.


Or you could straighten your hair first, then curl it with your curling iron. Or put a product to hold the style in place.
when i curl my hair i first straighten it but not board straight. then i spray V05 heat defence on my hair. then i pull my hair into different sections, then using a medium curling iron i curl all the sections. after im all done i look like shirley timple! but dont get discouraged! then spray hair with hairspray. then i sleep on it to kind of let it relax. then when i wake up it looks SUPER cute! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment